Welcome to Seaview Bed and Breakfast - B&B in County Wicklow
This excellent bed and breakfast accommodation is situated 1km off the N11 in the heart of Brittas Bay, Co. Wicklow.
Mary Waldron and Keith Furlong are the hosts at this modern friendly farm house and in addition to the usual Bed and breakfast accommodation they also provide horse-riding lessons and Pony Summer Camps. Their blend of modern and traditional gives Seaview a unique character not found elsewhere. Also available is self catering / hostel accommodation next door which sleeps max of 6 people.
We are ideally located for those wishing to enjoy one of Ireland's most beautiful beaches at Brittas Bay, for touring Wicklow or for the business traveller between Dublin and Rosslare.
Glendalough, Laragh, Avoca (Ballykissangel), Glenroe Farm, Bridgewater Centre Arklow,Wicklow Jail and Arklow Marina are all within 20 minutes drive.
Golf, fishing, swimming, horse-riding and hill walking are among the many leisure pursuits available locally.
• We cater for families and groups and we are open all year.
• We are dog-friendly (Bring your dog - We have kennels next door)
• We are horse-friendly - Bring your horse on holiday! We can provide livery for only €15/night per horse.
• We are biker-friendly - stop off on your bike tour of Ireland. There is secure sheltered housing for the bikes at Seaview.
45 minutes from Rosslare Ferry, 45 minutes from Dun Laoghaire.
• Courtesy Bus to three local Restaurants/Pubs. Music and craic nightly in Mickey Finn's of Redcross, Jack White's or McDaniels Tavern.
Horse Riding Lessons €20/hr group lesson. Booking essential
Our comfortable accommodation has modern bright ensuite rooms. Enjoy the relaxed homely atmosphere of Seaview B&B.
Browse through our website to see what we have on offer. We will be delighted to hear from you by mail, phone or email and we will be pleased to help you with any queries.
You can also make a reservation on line by completing the form on our booking page.